Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 12, 2012

Scrambled Eggs with a Twist

Eggs are delicious. Yes, I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan. I like eggs. Eggs are good with dill dip, eggs are good with turkish salad. Eggs with turkish salad reminds of a shakshouka dish, just based on the ingredients because I've never had shakshouka, although I've been wanting to try it for quite some time.

Although the dish was delicious, I would put less turkish salad in next time. So the turkish salad was leftover in the fridge. I pulled it out and dumped it in the pan, let it heat up a bit, until it was sizzling, dumped the beaten eggs that already had salt and pepper in it and cheese in the pan. I was going to leave it as an omelet it would have been so pretty, but I realized the egg would get too cooked for me ( I like my egg just cooked), so I scrambled it. I'm also thinking I probably could have reversed the order I put in the ingredients.

Heating up turkish salad

see those tiny bubbles=hot

dumped in the beaten egg mixture=pretty

scrambled it=delicious anyways


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...