Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pineapple Flowers


 Do you know those pinterest fail blogs, the ones where they try pinterest pins and then let you know it didn't work. I actually thought I had also pinned this to try, but I couldn't find it on my board. Even though my pics are lousy, I don't think this was a fail. One of the comments on the fail blog, said that this worked for her, since people did have success with it, when I saw a family member cutting up pineapple, I cut one thin slice. The original instructions are here. I followed the instructions from there. They were a bit moist still too, so I could have probably dried them out a bit further-if I kept a close eye on them I didn't put it in a cupcake tin to dry overnight to get the flower shape, since it seemed to me that it wasn't a fail and was just testing technique, the flower was bright an pretty, although the edges did get a bit tan. Apparently it was also delicious. So I guess pinterest failers are lazy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...