For a party you many want to play games such as throwing plum looking bean bags onto a board or through holes that are worth different amount of points. Darts at purple balloons can also work.
If someone wants to or is able to dress up as Plumpy, I would suggest using a Green morph suit with padding, jumbo googly eyes with fuzzy eyebrows, use green foam or felt for the whiskers and mouth, as well as foam for the pendant. If you have any questions leave me a comment.
Ideas for the eyes:
See other posts in the Candyland Series-More Links Coming Soon
- Candyland Kids & Gingerbread Men at the Beginning of the board
- Plumpy under the Gingerbread Plum Tree
- Mr. Mint in the Peppermint Forest
- Jolly near the Gumdrop Mountains
- Gramma Nut near her cottage
- Princess Lolly in the lollipop woods
- Queen Frostine in the Ice Cream Sea
- Gloppy in the Molasses/Chocolate Swamp depending on version
- King Kandy
- Board Set-Up-Tiles, Signposts, Cards/Spinner, Music & Movie
- Favor Box Ideas