Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chocolate Cupcake Topper Tutorial





Aren't these cute? These were fast and easy to make, and I  was quite pleased with the way that these came out. The picture is a little dark, it's the number 23 inside of the heart.


You will need:
Wax Paper
Good Quality Baking Chocolate
Ziploc Bag
Scissor


1. You will need to draw your design with a sharpie onto a piece of paper. 



2. Tape your design to your work surface, and then tape a piece of wax paper on top.


I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the steps.

3. Prepare your ziploc bag, you will need to snip off one corner, don't cut off too much or it will be too hard to work with.

4. Melt your baking chocolate

5. Spoon your chocolate into the ziploc bag.

6. Using the ziploc pipe your design onto the wax paper

(Note: If you look at my picture, you will notice I decided on a different design, my main objective here was to keep the number inside the heart. The chocolate spread on mine and attached itself, I decided I liked it and attached the other side in the same way.)

7. Freeze for approximately 5 minutes.

8. Peel off wax paper and place on cupcake immediately.

*Do not over handle, as the temperature from your hand can cause it to melt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...