Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 5, 2011

Wax Paper Drawings

I got this idea from here:

This craft is simple, and fun.

I started with a picture I liked.


cute picture 

and then I traced it with a sharpie onto wax paper, you could also just use colorful sharpies to color in the picture.
traced with sharpies on wax paper 
Colored in the picture.
colored it in
Didn't know what to do with it, so ironed it together onto a another piece of wax paper. I kind of like how this gave it a nice textured look.



seeing how it would look on top of a light (that's why the background is yellow)



Not sure what to do with it now. But I like the picture, I find it quite cute.

I do think I might do a smaller drawing next time and turn it into a keychain.

Have Fun!


You can purchase supplies for various projects featured on this blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...