Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 16, 2011

Pipe Cleaner Art

Colorful Pipe Cleaners

Twist them to form letters, can also twist some around each other to get a cool stripey look. Glue onto hard black paper, this step is totally optional, but I think it would look cool. Write your name or just practice spelling words. My little brother came up with this project. I'm not crazy about the scotch tape, maybe I would use glue gun,  and I wouldn't put it on loose leaf paper, but I love the stripe effect. You can find pipe cleaners also known as chenille sticks in my amazon store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...