Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Camera is on Vacation


I'm on vacation




My camera has decided to take a vacation and it didn't even bother telling me. I don't know where it's gone.  It couldn't even be bothered to shoot me an email.  Not only that, but I've taken it on vacation before and it didn't take me on vacation. :( Not nice.

Hmm...

I just got an email that his friend Flip is willing to take him over, or I could use Google Images. Neither of which is ideal. I mean Flip has some positive qualities, but doesn't actually fit all the qualifications needed for this job. Since I have no one else, I guess he'll have to do. I hope everyone will understand about the lack of or decrease in pictures.

I'm missing it. I hope it comes back soon. I wonder if it will have some pictures to show me of its vacation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...