Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What Should I Read Next


Do you ever finish a series and are disappointed that it’s over? Are you wishing that there are similar books out there? Maybe you are just looking for recommendations on what to read?

Guess what, What Should I Read Next is here to the rescue. All you need to do is put in a title or author you enjoy. Then click on one of the book results and you will get  a list of book recommendations. How cool is that?

I entered Cecilia Ahern (she’s great author, you should check out her books if you haven’t already read them.) The search engine returned 2 results, so I clicked on the top one which was “P.S. I Love You” and it gave me this list-

Here are the results for
PS, I Love You
by Cecilia Ahern:

Title
Info/Buy
GREGORY PHILLIPA - Other Boleyn Girl, the

Jodi Picoult - Salem Falls

Judy Blume - Summer Sisters

Jane Green - Jemima J

Kate Jacobs - The Friday Night Knitting Club

Marian Keyes - Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married

Sophie Kinsella - Remember Me?

Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic and Baby

Sophie Kinsella - The Undomestic Goddess

Sophie Kinsella - Can You Keep a Secret?

Marian Keyes - Watermelon

Nicholas Sparks - Dear John

Lewis - Magicians Nephew

Sophie Kinsella - Confessions of a Shopaholic


Now I have a list of books to check out.

You can even sign up to save and delete items.

What’s your favorite book(s) or author(s)?


Don't forget to check out my My Amazon Store for supplies for any of my posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...