Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Microwave Popcorn




Brown Paper Lunch Bag
Popcorn Kernels
Salt or Popcorn Seasoning of your Choice
Optional: Tape

Place popcorn in brown lunch bag and press popcorn setting on your microwave.
I salted mine after popping.

Since not all kernels pop and you can't really re-pop them, I put in about an 1/8 cup of kernels. You can also add 1 tsp oil to the kernels before popping. Some people say the kernels pop better if the bag is placed upright in the microwave. I've been popping them with the bag on it's side. I either tape the bag shut or fold over.

After popping and salting the popcorn, we placed the popcorn in popcorn bags above and taped shut. I then surprised everybody with the popcorn when we went to the Despicable Me 2 Screening*.






*If the theater had rules about bringing in outside food, I wasn't aware of them and we would have been hungry as there was nothing kosher to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...