Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 29, 2013

Iced Cappuccino Drink

Iced Coffee drinks are quite popular and I find are the first beverage to be gone at parties. Iced Coffee and water are 2 drinks you want to have plenty of. I've been trying out different variations of iced coffee. Some didn't make the cut. This one has a light coffee flavor, but it's still delicious. 

Single Serve Iced Coffee

When I make an iced coffee drink for myself, I usually just put in a tsp of instant coffee and 2 tsp sugar. Add hot water-just enough to dissolve the coffee and sugar granules. Stir it. Add milk. Now I usually put it in the freezer for a few minutes, so it gets nice and cold. I don't add ice because that would water down the drink.



iced cappuccino

  • 2 Tbsp coffee
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
  • 1 Tbsp chocolate liquor or coffee liquor
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla sugar mix all with
  • 1/4 cup boiling water and add to an almost full bottle of milk and shake.

* I used coffee liquor because that was what I had in the house. 



I picked up that BPA Free Beverage Container you see above in a local store, and now carry it in my amazon store, and placed my iced cappuccino in there. So much more elegant than using the original milk bottle and it's a great size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...