Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 22, 2013

No Computer Access

Hi everyone,
I'm going away for a little while. I'm not going to have internet access for around 4 weeks starting on July 22. I'll try to schedule some posts to go up while I'm away, but am quite busy getting ready to go away, so if I do manage to get some posts up, they will be less frequent. Please continue to visit and maybe check out some of the past posts in the archives, or check out the new recommended reads feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...