Here's a quick and easy craft, assuming you can get kids to sit still for it.
You will need:
Construction Paper-all different colors
Hands to trace
Pencil, crayon-just something to trace with
For the Stem:
Dowels-you can have the kids color them green, green straws, pens-wrapped in floral tape, green pencils, green pipe cleaners
1. Trace all your kids hands on to different colors of construction paper and cut them out.
2. Using a round object, such as a pen, marker, dowel etc. roll the marker in the fingers causing the paper to roll out.
3. Form the hand into a cone shape, tape it together.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all your flowers.
5. Attach your flowers to your chosen form of stem.
* I think it would be better, if you wrapped it in floral tape because it would hide the tape job.
You can add leaves if you want.
You may also want to add the child's name and date somewhere on the handprint.
Place in chosen vase, container etc.
For Supplies for any of my featured crafts, check my Amazon Store