Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I've Been Up To....

Okay, so my last final is today, but I thought I'd show you what I was working on for one of my classes. The professor who was critiquing said this reminded him of I.M. Pei's work at the Louvre in Paris. The limitations for this assignment was that we had to make something that looks edible, a package that could protect and present the food and we had to use a polyhedra, as well as using wood with 2 types of joints, a lap joint and dowelled joint. The tray is reversible, but will only fold up into the pyramid one way. Now instead of telling you what the food is, leave a comment telling me what you think it is?














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...