Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fun Pizza Bites


Fun Pizza Bite

A little while back, I posted about pizza pockets. Here's a fun take on those. Get out your cookie cutters,  and cut two of the same shape out. Spread one with sauce and then put on toppings. I would roll the dough out thinner next time, I was a bit rushed that day and also would use mozzarella cheese rather than American, hey I was using what was in the house. Top with the second shape using a fork to seal the edges. Bake until  a light golden brown, time will vary depending on your pizza recipe.  Yummy! Great for picky eaters.

Wilton 2304-1050 101-Piece Cookie Cutter Set








Simple, triangle turnover-no cookie cutter

Yummy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...