Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 14, 2014

Evening Bag Essentials

I was at an affair the other day and I based on the requests and my experiences I'm compiling a list of evening bag essentials.



  1. Make-Up for retouches-I do my full face at home and I usually only take my lipstick with the balm. 
  2. Stirrer Straws-Take a bunch and use them for your beverages. They keep the lipstick looking nice and from coming off on the glass.
  3. Pocket Mirror
  4. Sanitary tampon or napkin in case of emergency
  5. Prayer Card-the Chuppah by a Jewish wedding is considered an auspicious time to pray. There are specific prayer cards that may be given out by some weddings. Since not all weddings give them out, it's a good idea to keep one in your bag. Some Prayers That are Included on The Prayer Cards
  6. Pen
  7. Small card with car service number-ride there and no ride back?
  8. Some Cash/Credit Card
  9. Your Phone
Okay, so they're not all quite essential, as I only had in my bag at the affair-lipstick, straws, pocket mirror and a prayer card.

But it provides ideas for what you might want to have in your bag. What items do you always have in your evening bag or everyday bag? What items can't you live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...