Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun with Chalk

This is Monday's Post, I'm posting it early. Here are some of our chalk drawings. I used an image that I found through Google images as a reference and drew it freehand. The bird which is a condor I drew in gray chalk (that color doesn't show up so well, so it's good for drawing outlines.) I then let the little fellow who requested the condor color it in.









I would recommend having a spray bottle filled with water nearby in case of mistakes.

Now onto our fun project.
You will need:

black construction paper
chalk
clean hands

1. Let your kids color all over their hands with chalk, they can do all the fingers and the palm different colors. (Don't forget to take a picture of their colorful hands.)






2. Have them press their hands onto the black construction paper.





3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with other hand



4. Write child's name and age/date.

no, they're not both the same hand, I drew the heart over the left thumb, because I mistook it for a smudge.
I'm talented like that.



That's it.

You can also just have them do fingerprints and see how the ridges appear or make fingerprint pictures. Have fun.

Linking Up At


http://makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/
http://itsablogparty.com/
http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable DIY! Well done.

    I hope that you will stop by and enter my giveaway.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mickey Mouse picture!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...