Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Maker Faire

I've been remiss in posting for a while and with the holidays coming up, it's not going to get much better for a while. This post was actually supposed to go up a while ago, but I wanted to add more pictures to it, oh well.

I had an awesome time at Maker Faire a few weeks ago. For those people unfamiliar with Maker Faire-check out their website to get a small idea of what they are all about. One was able to learn how to solder, pick locks, make a pinata or a marshmallow shooter. These were only some of the cool stuff going on at Maker Faire. One was able to learn knitting, crocheting, needle point, and/or cross stitch. My needlepoint and my crocheting are coming along nicely. Admission to Maker Faire also included admission to the NY Hall of Science which is in itself a great place.

This fire breathing dragon was an interactive piece of art,
 that kids loved climbing on.

inside of teardrop sculpture at night-gorgeous
Check here for more awesome pics of the events and hopefully one day, I'll post the rest of my pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...