Search This Blog

Amazon Store

Translate

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 23, 2012

Freebie


Wow! You can Like Presto’s on Facebook and get a FREE Apron!  This offer is good while supplies last so you’ll want to hurry!
You can also get a FREE pizza cutter which is also available on their Facebook page.

*I'd like to update this post that by saying as of yet Aug 29, 2012-I have not received an apron or pizza cutter. If there were no supplies left by the time I registered, they should have shut down the form. At the time of this update the form is still active. It does sometimes take 3+ months for me to receive a freebie. I will try to update if and when I receive the freebies.

2 comments:

  1. I just posted a huge pizza preschool theme this would've been awesome to share with my readers. DO you think it is still going on? Nothing free lasts long. Ha!
    New follower from July's hop. Love for you to return the follow when you get a chance.
    Hosting LIke Me on Facebook. Love for you to link up your fan page ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like it's still going on. I am now following you.

      Delete

I love and appreciate all comments. I read each and every one. So please leave me some positive comments.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...